PDA

View Full Version : Computer Repair Utility Kit

Murray White
01-10-2008, 10:16 PM
I have just downloaded this program and don't see what I'd call similar to a screen shot that is on the webpage -- oh wow!! the forum does not even allow one to post the home page of technibble for the Repair Utility.

I do note that there is a "launcher.exe" in the folder of the utilities.

I tried to find some help or a read me about Launcher but did not see anything and I'm not inclined to simply open .exe files that I am not familiar with.

While I suspect this may open a means to access the files from a menu setup, I'd prefer to have someone knowledgeable about the program advise as to what the Launcher.exe does.

TIA

MW

Simmy
01-10-2008, 11:56 PM
You can't post links until you have 15 posts.

Launcher.exe runs the PStart application which lets you run all of the programs. It's safe to run.

Murray White
01-11-2008, 04:29 AM
thanks for the info. I did see the 15 post message. I'll try the launcher. I have a number of the programs already and have used some but it is nice that there is this "all together" program. Good to have.

Blues
01-11-2008, 03:32 PM
The kit is a compilation of tool you should be able to find details from the respective site for each tool. Images may not be accurate anymore as the kit I believe has been updated with more recent versions of the tools.

Murray White
01-11-2008, 03:40 PM
I can see one would need to keep an eye on the site to update the tool kit as new versions of the various tools emerge.