PDA

View Full Version : [Want To Buy] ISO Windows Operating Systems

benrybin
05-17-2010, 08:58 PM
I have a small collection of CD's with various operating systems. But i would like to try and buy a complete set. I would like a set that includes:
XP Pro Home and 64bit
Vista All Flavors
Windows 7 All Flavors
Office 2003 Full and Student
Office 2007 Full and Student
Mac Operating Systems
And other various programs.
I would like both OEM and Retail Versions
I do not need licenses since they will be for reinstall and repairs.
Anyone that has a set I would be willing to buy in either CD form or ISO Download. Please pm me.

xxsilk109xx
05-17-2010, 10:04 PM
I have all of the above except student versions of office and mac os

I have an all in one xp disk with service pack 3 integrated, and a vista disk as well as seven disk with all wrapped into one. my vista disks are sp3

the oem and retail versions of vista and seven are the same, and for xp, my disk is a 9 in 1, however for the media center 2005 i have had activation issues for some reason.

I would be willing to get a copy of these disks to you, pm me and we can work something out.

Blues
05-18-2010, 02:49 PM
Unless your a reseller I don't believe you can legally sell the ISO but I'm sure people will share with you.

reesk92
05-18-2010, 10:38 PM
id recomend you take this external of technibble bryce made distrobuting this kind of material a banned topic

he really needs to watch what happens here cause he could end up in trouble for facilitating

Bryce W
05-20-2010, 08:42 AM
I am not sure what the EULA is with distributing the ISOs without licenses but the best place to get all of that stuff is either a Microsoft Technet or Actionpack subscription.

I am going to close this thread as it falls under this rule:

No Links to Pirate Material or Assisting with Its Use
Such as illegal torrents, copyrighted software ISOs, CD Keys or means to hack into software and/or hardware. No assisting on the forums with information to obtain or make use of pirate material.