PDA

View Full Version : What do you have on your portable?

kamo287
05-13-2010, 02:10 AM
(This is all with a computer tech mindset for repair purposes not for fun)

While i sit here and reinstall software onto my portable USB's i REALLY want to know what all of you put on your portable USB devices?

1. What size do you use?

2. List what software you use during repair work:

-----------------

Let the games begin! My curiosity is going up :)

kamo287
05-13-2010, 07:07 PM
anyone at all? or is there an other thread that already is like this...

am i too boring?

Menaice
05-13-2010, 07:24 PM
this topic has been covered numerous times... Search the forums for related words, also there is always great programs covered in the articles go back through and look at them.

Methical
05-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Lol; its not the fact that your to boring mate.

Its the fact that this has been covered numerous times.

And considering you didn't even list what YOU carry around on your own USB device; makes me think that you just want the members here to give you a list of software that us techs carry around with us and use on a day-to-day basis to get our work done.

NeutronTech
05-14-2010, 12:12 AM
And considering you didn't even list what YOU carry around on your own USB device; makes me think that you just want the members here to give you a list of software that us techs carry around with us and use on a day-to-day basis to get our work done.

I think this says it all with a post count of 4 as of when this post was posted..

reesk92
05-14-2010, 09:26 AM
I think this says it all with a post count of 4 as of when this post was posted..

more like 2
he gained 1 post by putting it up
and 1 in reply
the first one would of been in his intro the second probably replying in his intro

its safe to say this guy hanst used many forums nor does he know how to search before he asks

we do get reposts of the flash drivequestion but thats usually every 3 monthes and is meant as a discussion about what your using now they usually give a verry detailed list of software to to start off with

we dont mind that cause our toolkits change every couple of monehtes so we cant really compress it toi the same thread but this is just lazyness

but ill save this poor soul

fire me a message with your mesenger adress and ill have a chat with you about what can go on your flash drive

see ya