PDA

View Full Version : Paid News Posting Position Available

Bryce W
04-14-2010, 03:43 PM
Technibble has been getting some great news tips from our readers. However, I am having trouble keeping up with them so I would like to take on a paid news poster.

The news posting job would require you to read the news that was sent to Technibble and expand upon it. I would want you to write about who said it, how does it happen and how we can fix or prevent it. Some Googling/Research beyond the initially submitted article will most likely be required. Additionally, good English writing skills are a must.

Being a paid position, I would expect you to stick to a set frequency of posts (every day, every second day or whatever we agree on etc..). However, it is possible to schedule the release of posts so you could pre-write some news if you are going to be away from the computer for a few days.
I am also looking for 100-200 words per post (excluding quotes).

Currently, I will approve the submitted news topics to go on the front page but after a while you should get a feel for what I'll approve and be able to choose yourself.

As for payment, that is up for negotiation. To apply, visit our contact page (http://www.technibble.com/contact-us/)and tell me your name, age, geographic location, anything else that demonstrates your tech knowledge and the pay that you'll want to post daily/second day etc..