PDA

View Full Version : Logmeinrescue code help needed

callthatgirl
04-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Anyone here using their branded code links/etc?

Like when I want to have a client set up support, they go to the logmein123.com site, then I give them the code.

You can set it up so it's on your website, with your branding....and they only see your logo, etc.

The tools are there, logmein will help me if I take a class...I have missed the last 3 due to work. Should be easy, but I can't figure it out.

Help anyone?

rainmaker2112
04-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Check out the LogMeIn Rescue Integration Services Guide, specifically pages 14-17 for the info I think you're looking for.

https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/Common/Pdfs/RescueIntegrationServicesGuide.pdf

bscs
04-15-2010, 02:56 PM
Did you drop Instant Housecall or you just trying something new? I am trying to decide between the two myself, but haven't actually signed up yet.

Digital Future
05-05-2010, 07:37 PM
I have it setup so the client doesn't have to use the pin. You can take a look at it on my site,
https:// secure . digitalfuturelive . com
Sorry, I can't post links yet.

As far as LogMeIn Rescue vs Instant Housecall, I find Rescue to have a much better interface and it is a little quicker.

BimmiN
05-07-2010, 07:59 PM
I just set this up the other day myself. I was using Instant house call but just switched to LMI.

Go to the admin center and click on "Resources". They have the HTML code right there, you just need to copy and paste it then edit it so it looks how you want it to.

Let me know if you need more help.
-Cody

callthatgirl
05-14-2010, 04:59 AM
Cody, thank you for the offer, but another "lurker" of these forums, who is not a regular here emailed me and offered to help me with this pro bono. I took him up on his offer!

He remoted into my computer and showed me how it all works, I love love love this guy! I was so thankful I offered an hour of my LinkedIn consulting in return for his generous time.

I got it almost all done, I need to do a few more things and I'm all set. I'm so happy, I love this remote branding. It helps me with the biz feel more confident that I'm "Up to Par".

Thank you lurker! :p

Computer Brainiacs
05-15-2010, 03:04 PM
I wish i had enough business to afford/need Rescue.. =/

BCC
05-24-2010, 09:33 PM
I wish i had enough business to afford/need Rescue.. =/

Hold on in there, mate, everything comes to those who wait & believe me it's worth waiting for...
years ago when we took over my cousin's business & moved the 'workshop' we went from working on 3-4 pc's a wk down to working on just 1 laptop or pc every other week & thought we'd made an awfully big bloody mistake but gradually worked upto around 4-5 a day :-) :D:D:D

BCC
05-24-2010, 09:35 PM
Lisa, we've also just changed from housecall to LogMeIn-Rescue because we found it simpler to use & at first struggled with the 'branding' side of it, but their forums are absolutely brilliant for support, help & advice.

Computer Brainiacs
05-25-2010, 02:04 PM
Hold on in there, mate, everything comes to those who wait & believe me it's worth waiting for...
years ago when we took over my cousin's business & moved the 'workshop' we went from working on 3-4 pc's a wk down to working on just 1 laptop or pc every other week & thought we'd made an awfully big bloody mistake but gradually worked upto around 4-5 a day :-) :D:D:D

Really hope thats how it works out for me too! ;]