PDA

View Full Version : Logo Idea

andrewrost3241981
03-06-2010, 03:02 AM
I am trying to come up with a logo for my business. My business name is Rost Computer Services and right now I think I have an idea of what I would like the logo to look like. My idea for my logo is to have the words "Rost Computer Services" and have the different letters in the logo look like different types of computer cables and have the ends of the cables have different types of computer plugs (RJ-45, USB, SATA, VGA, etc). I was also thinking about making some of the o's in the logo be shaped as discs (Optical Discs, Hard Disc Platters). Does this sound like an original idea, or does it seem to have been used a lot before? If it does sound like a good idea, where would be a good place to have an artist draw something like this (I am not a horrible artist, but I don't think that I would be able to draw it the way that I would ultimately like it to look)?

I would be very grateful for your replies to this subject.

cmonova
03-06-2010, 03:43 AM
Go to forums.digitalpoint.com and register then create a contest and tell them what you are looking for and let the designers give you different options to pick from.

StringTech
03-06-2010, 06:08 AM
Here's another website with a similar contest concept for logos.

logotournament.com

lgtechcomputers
03-14-2010, 01:47 AM
So how does logotournament, digitalpoint.com and 99designs.com compare?
Anyone with experience with these that can provide some info?

Xander
03-14-2010, 01:49 AM
My sister-in-law did mine: www.KatieHeikoop.com