PDA

View Full Version : Novatekk.com Design

lexvetica
03-04-2010, 09:00 PM
Hey guys wanted to post the design ive been working on for novatekk.com

need your design eyes to give me some good constructive criticism! :D

I posted in the wrong section and got flamed by "web developers" that still use tables....lol

Let me know what you think ....please be gentle lol

NovaTekk (http://novatekk.com)

NYJimbo
03-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Do you really want a review ? :confused:

Awful. The top links do not work. From the home page the "Protect Your Business" seems like a link but does nothing.

Each page is a repetition of the previous page with an inexplicable syringe ?

All gray with just one single photo/image ?

Are you just looking for criticism of the graphics ?.

john_guthrie_jr
03-04-2010, 10:58 PM
I can tell English isn't your first language most likely, but there are some pretty glaring grammar and spelling mistakes on there as well.

Not sure if this would be a big deal in your target area, or if most of them speak your main language.

lexvetica
03-04-2010, 11:00 PM
its not finished i asking about "DESIGN" not content lol ? you really think i would have a button that does nothing on my site ? i mean the actual look of the website ? nevermind lol

MakoLogics
03-05-2010, 03:26 AM
its not finished i asking about "DESIGN" not content lol ? you really think i would have a button that does nothing on my site ? i mean the actual look of the website ? nevermind lol

I love the design, it's simple! But hey that's me... I think your on the right track. My sites graphics cost almost 5K years ago. Don't waist your money, keep it simple.

DanF
03-05-2010, 05:52 AM
Why does the syringe takes all the attention off the website? I mean... the logo is more important then the syringe... unless it's the logo, which I doubt :p