PDA

View Full Version : Website SEO

NickCat11
02-23-2010, 12:41 PM
I'm looking for some SEO critique on my site and basically what I can do to enhance it. Here's some info on my site...

1. I've built up a fair amount of one way links
2. Page Rank of 3 on Google
3. Ranking on first page of Google for the majority of my local keywords
4. All my pages are indexed by Google
5. No errors in Google Webmaster Tools

Although I am on the first page for most of my keywords I want to try and be top 3 for all them and for the others I want to hit the first page at least. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

MobileTechie
02-23-2010, 01:26 PM
I think it's very hard to get to top place for more than a few keywords. I think it's better to have seperate landing pages for those keywords

Cambridge PC Support
02-23-2010, 01:38 PM
I think it's very hard to get to top place for more than a few keywords. I think it's better to have seperate landing pages for those keywords

that's what I'm trying to do with my new site - I've got a list of all the local villages and I'll put them into pairs and create a landing page for each pair - the tricky bit is not duplicating the content on each page!

I think this should be a job for php, but I don't have the time or inclination to get into it all :)

MobileTechie
02-23-2010, 02:31 PM
that's what I'm trying to do with my new site - I've got a list of all the local villages and I'll put them into pairs and create a landing page for each pair - the tricky bit is not duplicating the content on each page!

I think this should be a job for php, but I don't have the time or inclination to get into it all :)

Amen to that brother. I have quite a few landing pages and writing the content is a major chore.