PDA

View Full Version : My turn - please check out my website

lgtechcomputers
02-13-2010, 07:52 PM
Hello everyone,

With the exception of SEO specifics, check out my site and lmk!

Thanks

iisjman07
02-13-2010, 07:54 PM
I like the site but the graphics could be prettier which would make the site a lot better. Maybe update the colour scheme?

LunchBox
02-13-2010, 08:45 PM
The site is simple and to the point.

I would, however, do spell check. On the about us in the first paragraph you have technologie.

DarDar
02-13-2010, 08:55 PM
Looks good but i would agree on iisjman07's comment on the graphics. A couple of other points:

I would remove the title above the Paragon software link. The banner says enough without repeating it. Maybe change the font for the "Contact Luis Garcia @" to highlight it more and make it stand out

I would add an intermediate store page that explains that these items from amazon are chosen by you and recommended. Also explain that the price is the same just that you get a referral commission?. "Same great price, but with confidence in an experts opinion"

Maybe put a nice picture of yourself on the about us page. It lends authenticity to your business and people are more likely to go with something they can associate to.

Hope this doesn't appear too critical! :D

lgtechcomputers
02-13-2010, 09:05 PM
Thanks already guys!

Yeah, "technologie" (same as technology) is written in german and therefore not a spelling error. That was the name of the company sometime ago but I finally let it go because the spelling issue was a problem. Everyone kept trying to correct me - :D

I'll need to see how I can adjust the graphics, if possible.

I am considering removing the amazon store and adding some buy links to some software products instead. I'd leave a referral link for amazon anyway.

Keep em coming!

lgtechcomputers
02-13-2010, 09:33 PM
I have tweaked a couple of things already but will do some more later.
Thanks again!

Keep them coming!

MM PC Solutions
02-13-2010, 09:42 PM
I have been servicing customers for over 8 years

I hope you've been servicing their computers?! ;)

lgtechcomputers
02-13-2010, 09:50 PM
I hope you've been servicing their computers?! ;)

LOL!

Does it need a little tweak there to make it clearer?:p

callthatgirl
02-15-2010, 02:10 AM
Looks fairly clean to me. The eset lady would scare half of my "eldery clients" Lol.

I remember how proud I was of my first website, I should go dig it up and find for you all.

lgtechcomputers
02-15-2010, 02:15 AM
Looks fairly clean to me. The eset lady would scare half of my "eldery clients" Lol.

I remember how proud I was of my first website, I should go dig it up and find for you all.

That is an easy fix. I'll get picture of a celebrity and stick it on there. :D

If you find it and decide to show it, let us know. I find the "evolution" part interesting.

I made one 5 or 6 years ago and it was so bad I had to take it down because I could not even stand it myself. Unfortunately, I don't have copies of it.

callthatgirl
02-15-2010, 02:20 AM
well, it wasn't that hard to find it LOL

http://www.callthatgirl.biz/old/

I had this up for 2 years almost. :p

lgtechcomputers
02-15-2010, 02:24 AM
well, it wasn't that hard to find it LOL

http://www.callthatgirl.biz/old/

I had this up for 2 years almost. :p

I like it...thanks for posting that.

Luudee
02-17-2010, 07:51 PM
nice and simple, i would definitley get some cleaner gfx.