PDA

View Full Version : Take a look

ATSCF
02-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Tell me what you don't like and then what you do. Us techs seem to think different (smarter) than other people and take different views on things so I am trying to get some ideas and what needs to be changed. Thanks
Click the site in my sig

lgtechcomputers
02-04-2010, 03:23 AM
Looks good overall.

Here are my to suggestions for you...

May want to reconsider the contrast of "CALL NOW" sign at the top.
It is a bit hard to read - i think.

Also you have a lot of unused "blue" space at the footer of the main page.

I found the pages too long to read.

And one last thing, I'd personally explain how my services are the best and all but I would not promote myself by making someone else look like a scam...even if the geek squad happens to be...just something to think about.

Soon I will ask for website critique for my own! but not yet.

ATSCF
02-04-2010, 12:43 PM
Thanks for your input. I don't see what you mean by the "blue" space. Its all filled up at the bottom except for the sides which is not really part of the content page just expands depending on the screen resolution.

lgtechcomputers
02-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Thanks for your input. I don't see what you mean by the "blue" space. Its all filled up at the bottom except for the sides which is not really part of the content page just expands depending on the screen resolution.

I see the difference. Try Firefox with your site and you will see what I mean.

MM PC Solutions
02-04-2010, 11:39 PM
I'm not a grammar king but I suggest proof reading your content before you upload it.

I'd imagine poor spelling or lack of punctuation may turn some customers off.

Me personally, I try to get someone else to proof read my site before I upload it as I often have pore speling und bad grandma! :D