PDA

View Full Version : MHelpDesk

chrisaroz
02-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Anyone used this new software being advertised on TechNibble: MHelpDesk? I'd never heard of it, and a quick search here didn't turn anything up.

PCSupportGlasgow
02-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Nevewr used it but always sceptikal about CRM software suppliers who only offer 10 days trial as thast never enough time to fully test it.

Also for a price of $30 a month it would take alot of effort to move people away from the likes of commitcrm or TSman which have been tried,tested, and tweeked to what users require over a long period of time.

Personally for what it offering i would stick with an offline system. Would you trust financials and client data to anyone else other than those in your employment??

K007
02-03-2010, 03:41 PM
I like the fact that it has a story line demo LOL. Poor BOB (the builder, aka Bob the computer builder )
Personally I would have nil, zilch, nada, of my customers' details or my financial data on someonelse's server/cloud, whatever you want to call it.
If the likes of FaceBook have been hacked, what are the chances of smaller ones?
If the **** hits the fan, ulitmately you will have to answer for the customer data, not the hosting company, they have disclaimers, small prints and an army of lawyers, whereas I am ridiculously easy to be chalanged on any legal aspect of my business.
It may be fine for big companies who can afford litigation with their customers, but for me even a 1000 loss in revenue or even worse (court settlement/fees), would be disastrous.
Last but not least, 10 day trial. WTF?

freythman
02-11-2010, 05:49 PM
I'm curious what a recommendation for a CRM for someone who does strictly on-site service would be. I used a trial of CommitCRM, but it didn't seem to fit the bill.

RhodyTech
02-11-2010, 08:15 PM
I'm curious what a recommendation for a CRM for someone who does strictly on-site service would be. I used a trial of CommitCRM, but it didn't seem to fit the bill.

I've been courting both ConnectWise and AutoTask Go!

AutoTask Go! is $29/mo but I love that it has an iPhone app so I can track jobs/time while in the field.