PDA

View Full Version : Site Links Bringing Money In

cmonova
01-26-2010, 11:28 PM
Pretty pumped today...Last week a check for $125 for a simple one line text link on one of our sites, and today $240 for another site. It's not even the matter that it's not "great" money compared to other parts of the business, but it's one of those "nice" that you don't expect or plan.

Way too many sites to not make a profit off of them especially when they are PR3's and PR4's ....I'm big on the community portal sites for your area and that is a great way to bring in extra revenue but text links if possible are pretty darn good also.

NYJimbo
01-26-2010, 11:49 PM
Is this an advertisement ? :confused:

cmonova
01-27-2010, 12:00 AM
Section is:
"Advertising, Marketing & Sales"...

Made sense to me to put it in this one because it sort of falls under all 3.. ;)

Ok...maybe not...long day..but you got the jist of it

NYJimbo
01-27-2010, 12:02 AM
Section is:
"Advertising, Marketing & Sales"...

Made sense to me to put it in this one because it sort of falls under all 3.. ;)

Ok...maybe not...long day..but you got the jist of it

I know its an ad area, but I guess I dont know if you are offering something or just bragging. There doesnt seem to be a point or real topic. Just seemed like a teaser.

cmonova
01-27-2010, 12:05 AM
Wasn't bragging....but was pretty happy about the 2 deals in a weeks time...If you want me to offer you something I guess I could..haha

cmonova
01-27-2010, 01:08 AM
I was hoping for a new top secret link. Haven't run a site in a couple years and getting ready to get a new one off the ground. Not interested in filling my business site with ads, but a relevant site link that pays is always something that grabs my attention.

Well the sites that I was paid for the links have nothing to do with my business at all. They are just sites that I have owned for a few years.

But, with that said I do own community portals and will be putting something together about that for everyone. Very easy way to make some money, get free advertising for yourself, and basically do little to nothing.

sjc@blainecs
01-27-2010, 05:01 PM
I don't mind the posting at all but some information would be helpful or else it just sounds like bragging. What service are you using that pays for these links?

I think most of us know about the being paid to write blogs that contain links but I have not heard about any services that pay just to have a http link put up.

sjc

arrow_runner
01-27-2010, 05:13 PM
Your veteran web server page just brings this up:

LOL OWNED AGAIN GET A NEW SERVER!!! PWWWNED!!!
Its gunna take alot more then just changeing password's i got access of this whole server kiddo... Try getting a secure server retard

cmonova
01-27-2010, 05:16 PM
I don't mind the posting at all but some information would be helpful or else it just sounds like bragging. What service are you using that pays for these links?

I think most of us know about the being paid to write blogs that contain links but I have not heard about any services that pay just to have a http link put up.

sjc

Actually it was not a brag, I try to give to anyone that ever needs anything and most people that know me are aware of that.

If anyone has a PR3 or PR4 site i'll give the info to my contact. It's a company that pays to put text links on sites for period of time. Mine are for 3 and 6 months.