PDA

View Full Version : [For Sale] 1GB (512MBx2) Memory for HP Pavilion a1330n

MSgherzi
01-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Below is the listing that I posted on eBay. Right now, the bid is only at $1.00 and since this RAM is so expensive, I feel I should place it somewhere else because it's so below market value.

Make any offers and I'll evaluate them and get back to you as quickly as I possibly can.

Hopefully the eBay link will be allowed, as it displays a picture of the item. You don't necessarily need to buy it through eBay, it just provides extra details. I am accepting U.S currency.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260533740404

Why:

I am an on-site PC and Network repair technician and I am selling this RAM from a customer's machine of mine that simply wanted a memory upgrade. They decided to upgrade from 1GB to 4GB. Because of that, I have this RAM in my possession that has been tested and works just fine without any problems.

Where:

This item is located and shipped from Southern California. The item will ship within 1 business day upon receiving payment.

This memory will sell for over $44.00 brand new on any RAM upgrade website. This price will be well over $50.00 after you pay for shipping.

MSgherzi
01-13-2010, 05:27 AM
Item Sold!

Thanks for the offers.