PDA

View Full Version : EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard 4.3.6 free for a short time only

jj2000
01-08-2010, 04:56 PM
just been sent this link via Makeuseof.com hope it may be of use to some of you.

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard 4.3.6, is an advanced Data Recovery Software to do Format Recovery, Partition Recovery, and Recover Deleted Files emptied from the Recycle Bin or restore data lost due to software crash or a system malfunction.

The software normally retails for $69.95. So grab the free download as it is for a limited time only.

http://www.easeus.com/giveaways/drw/

enjoy.

MrUnknown
01-08-2010, 05:00 PM
very nice, thank you for the heads up

iisjman07
01-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Nice easy software, and portable too. This one goes on the diagnostic cd ;)

repairit
01-11-2010, 03:43 PM
I had an issue with a drive recovery last week. Luckily I saw this thread. Works like a champ and recovered an entire drive that GetDataBack and a couple other progs couldn't even get files on.

iisjman07
01-11-2010, 04:03 PM
I had an issue with a drive recovery last week. Luckily I saw this thread. Works like a champ and recovered an entire drive that GetDataBack and a couple other progs couldn't even get files on.

Wow, I tried it and it worked although it seemed a bit... simplified, almost childlike compared to say GetDataBack or my personal favourite, R-Studio.