PDA

View Full Version : Remote support tools

ell
01-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Hi, I'm starting to get quite a few remote jobs lately and was just curious what others are using for servicing. My main ones are ccleaner,defraggler,autoruns,process explorer, malwarebytes. What do you use, and why?

geeksinroute
01-28-2010, 11:52 AM
i use ccleaner which is the best in removing unwanted files or garbage files from the computer. it also helps in removing cache, history etc from browsers!!

Thats why i prefer Ccleaner

thank you!!

cpaul123
01-28-2010, 02:11 PM
what software are you using to remote into those machines? I really like teamviewer. It is a slick product!

Robl
02-23-2010, 05:28 PM
Hi,
I use east-tec erasure, this gets rid of all the above & more simple to use/
I would never be without this program, the best i have found.

kagman
03-22-2010, 09:25 PM
For remote support I use goto assist which is $70 USD a month but worth it. Then if i need to have access to that computer for a few days i install logmein free. These tools save my life and help many people I know over the years...

DarDar
03-23-2010, 02:04 AM
I use TurboSupport remote support appliances from RHUB. It can let 10 concurrent participants per support session and has no limitation on the number of simultaneous support sessions that each supporter workstation can have.

HMMMM..... Either you really like this RHUB crowd or you may just be a spammer! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Xander
03-23-2010, 03:36 AM
I use TurboSupport remote support appliances from RHUB. It can let 10 concurrent participants per support session and has no limitation on the number of simultaneous support sessions that each supporter workstation can have.
I won't use any program whose entire site is little more than a download link. No screenshots, no documentation, just "click Here to run remote support services". No thanks.

ArgentStar
04-10-2010, 09:26 AM
I use Logmein and have been doing for the last 4 years. It's greatn and very easy to use and install. I have used VNC before but I needed more additonal features.