PDA

View Full Version : PCWinTech.Com Tools

Methical
12-09-2009, 06:08 AM
Hi Guys,
Just stumbled across this site, with many useful tools for us. It sounds like these are also created by a fellow technician.

PCWinTech (www.pcwintech.com)

And to mention, on that site is a page called "Shane's Toolbox". There are 4 very useful tools on there.

Physical Disk Speed Monitor - req .Net 2.0.
Detect Multiple Routers
Repair IE
Repair MDAC

NickCat11
12-09-2009, 06:12 AM
Some pretty cool and useful tools there, thanks Meth!

JosephLeo
12-09-2009, 06:12 AM
Hi Guys,
Just stumbled across this site, with many useful tools for us. It sounds like these are also created by a fellow technician.

PCWinTech (www.pcwintech.com)

And to mention, on that site is a page called "Shane's Toolbox". There are 4 very useful tools on there.

Physical Disk Speed Monitor - req .Net 2.0.
Detect Multiple Routers
Repair IE
Repair MDAC

I think a couple of their tools were in the tool of the week before. I know as a fact that EastPortForward is in there. Although, I was looking for these guys recently and forgot about them. Thanks Methical! :)

pc-wiz
12-10-2009, 03:43 PM
I needed that tool to check for multiple routers a couple weeks ago :) I couldn't get my port forwarding to work and finally found out that my DSL modem was routing too :)

Methical
12-10-2009, 08:18 PM
I needed that tool to check for multiple routers a couple weeks ago :) I couldn't get my port forwarding to work and finally found out that my DSL modem was routing too :)

As the old saying goes:

Better late than never !

I was reading the forum on that 'Detect Multiple Routers' app. Just reading the errors and stuff like that. It used to 'label' your ISP's proxy as a router in the earlier releases, but that has since been fixed by the developer. I think hes done a good job on it as well.

Comtech Solutions
12-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Good site, Thx Methical!