PDA

View Full Version : anyone here used LabTech

PCSupportGlasgow
11-25-2009, 08:13 PM
just had one of their reps contact us today regarding their managed services software has anyone used them before??

gambit
11-25-2009, 09:19 PM
I've used their software and IMHO it's as good as Kaseya (with a much better GUI). The automated monitoring and discovery is defintely an advantage over the other RMM tools.

The folks over at Cloud Serivces Depot now support Labtech for NOC and Help Desk, so my assumption it is a well-known system among tech shops.

PCSupportGlasgow
11-26-2009, 06:17 PM
I've used their software and IMHO it's as good as Kaseya (with a much better GUI). The automated monitoring and discovery is defintely an advantage over the other RMM tools.

The folks over at Cloud Serivces Depot now support Labtech for NOC and Help Desk, so my assumption it is a well-known system among tech shops.

thanks gambit, had heard of them just never really heard of anyone with hands on experience of using their software, and it a relatively large outlay to jump in blindly to. But now have a trial so will experiment about with it to see if it suits our business requirements.