PDA

View Full Version : Major Site Updates Please take a look?

Mushin
11-19-2009, 11:00 PM
I have done some major changes since my last post. Please take a look and let me know what you think..

Much of the content is still a work in progress and we are aware of the things below.

www.sitetechservice.com

Items it he works:

Friendly URLS
SEO
Content

Thanks for any input.

copparedds
11-19-2009, 11:37 PM
I have done some major changes since my last post. Please take a look and let me know what you think..

Much of the content is still a work in progress and we are aware of the things below.

Items it he works:

Friendly URLS
SEO
Content

Thanks for any input.

No url?
......................... ....................

Mushin
11-20-2009, 12:06 AM
No url?
......................... ....................

That is what a full day of design while woring on computers will do to you.

here is the URL

www.sitetechservice.com

NickCat11
11-20-2009, 01:21 AM
Looks sharp. Just one thing I saw is that some of the word spacing is off on your services page in the different color boxes toward the bottom.

ProTech Support
11-20-2009, 01:43 AM
I love Joomla :D

Your site looks great

ComputerClinic
11-20-2009, 07:03 AM
The site looks great and you certainly have a bold message. As mentioned above the service page needs some work and if you aren't planning on having a different page for each service I would get rid of the drop down menu (although it looks awesome, so I would create seperate pages just for that.:)) Also, I would consider making your logo larger so it draws more attention.

I would be very interested to see how your one year service agreement turns out. I'm sure you have the terms of the agreement figured out already but it seems to me like it would be abused heavily. I charge $150 for just 2 hours of work and I imagine with an agreement like that you would be getting at least that much work per MONTH with most customers. As you mention on your site you are the "first in the industry" to go about it this way so I'm sure you don't want to share too many details about the terms but I would appreciate if you would keep us informed on how successful it is. I am considering a yearly agreement myself but at a much higher price...