PDA

View Full Version : Bison Cam NB Pro not working

idiot_savant
07-05-2007, 04:49 PM
hello has anyone of you guys used or uses Bison Cam NB Pro? I have installed its driver and when I start the webcam it is all black....what could be the problem?

idiot_savant
07-05-2007, 10:40 PM
could it be a PCI driver or a USB driver? I see yellow question marks on these 2 in the device manager........????????????????

Buzz
07-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Hello idiot_savant

"!" on a yellow circle indicates that a device is missing, that Windows does not recognize a device, or that there's a device driver problem. Sometimes the device can work still with this error. This is most common and usually the easiest to fix.

First, double check the connection. Second, try reinstalling the driver and make sure you follow the correct steps if you haven't...refer to the owners manual, if you have already tried that. Reinstall the driver with the Update Driver button ( in the Device Manager select Properties. In the properties dialog box, select the Driver tab. On the driver tab, click the Update Driver button.

Hope this helps
-Buzz

Buzz
07-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Actually just try first to update those devices that you mentioned above. Update the driver through device manager like I mentioned above.

idiot_savant
07-06-2007, 03:46 PM
thanks.....i just fixed the problem last night you're right it's a USB problem.....a certain driver called usbehci.sys needs to be installed after I installed the camera went on working again.......:)