PDA

View Full Version : Win32.Luder.A@mm- Bad Trojan

Buzz
06-30-2007, 09:12 AM
Trojan - Win32.Luder.A@mm

I was infected with this Trojan, I did a Google search on it and I found a description of Win32.Luder.A

Level - High
Level Description - High risks are typically installed without user interaction through security exploits, and can severely compromise system security. Such risks may open illicit network connections, use polymorphic tactics to self-mutate, disable security software, modify system files, and install additional Malware. These risks may also collect and transmit personally identifiable information (PII) without your consent and severely degrade the performance and stability of your computer.

And it did install additional Malmare.. 2 other Trojans.

I am using bit defender internet security

This Trojan was found in C:\program files\total seminars\bin\java.exe, this is in the folder that my A+ Certification program is along with another trojan in the same file and 2 more Trojans in 2 other files.

I had to manually delete these files, I also could not remove or even use the program because of the infection, Bit Defender could not get completely rid of them, so I finally used File Assassin after a little battle between me and the Trojans finally got them off.

So I reinstalled my A+ program after the fight lol and next thing I know the same .exe get infected again, I decided to scan the A+ program CD disk, and found that the Win32.Luder.A@mm was on my CD hidden in the Java file E:\Total\Data.cab=>F141535_java.exe.

To think these Trojans can self mutate :eek:

breadtrk
06-30-2007, 01:01 PM
The absolute lack of any information on the internet about this trojan in this software, AND the location of the trojan file leads this very experienced tech to come to one conclusion.

You got bad warez. Learn from it and be more carefull in ytour filesharing, like scan before use.

If I'm wrong, send a bill to "Total Seminars" for the repair bill.

Buzz
06-30-2007, 02:20 PM
Your funny breadtrk..was that sarcasm?

breadtrk
06-30-2007, 04:18 PM
No, not at all. A well respected outfit like TS didn't send you a disk with a Trojan on it.