Article by Kevin Tye: The world is going cloud sourcing mad. Everywhere we look we are assailed by the idea that the cloud is the only way to go, and in many ways that is right. Cloud storage solutions are reliable, safe and available, or are they?Read full article...
Category Archives: Managed Services
With the Windows 8 user base increasing steadily, and the majority of the focus on computing devices switching to mobility, we’re going to see an increase in the need for backup and imaging solutions focused on mobile devices. As Techs, we need to fill that gap between desktop backup systems …Read full article...
Microsoft Exchange is without a doubt the 800 pound gorilla when it comes to business email, but the tide is steadily turning. Cloud alternatives like Google Apps and Microsoft’s own Office 365 are starting to take hold, and the need for an on-premise Exchange server is dwindling. My company FireLogic …Read full article...
Guest Post by Richard Muscat Azzopardi Taking the step from being a computer technician fixing home PCs to someone running a business which thrives off planning, building, maintaining and repairing other businesses’ IT solutions is one which might seem daunting to some. However by doing so you can increase profit …Read full article...
- Missing driver issue, unknown device in DM – Any software to help?
- Email hosting for resellers that allows Admin access for clients?
- £1000 to spend on advertising
- Anyone going to CES next month?
- Selling Services on Amazon
- Increasing amount of storage for Dell T100 server
- What do you think of the front store?
- Just a heads up
- X7II Sale ends Christmas Day!
- What is a reliable air compressor brand these days?