Any computer repair technician should be able to properly recycle an old customer PC after wiping it effectively. But this shouldn’t be the only course of action to recommend to customers. Perhaps a client is looking to make use of a still-capable system in some other manner. Having a few …Read full article...
Category Archives: Featured Articles
- Just got 2 Vista computers in with syskey passwords
- Kb2919355 rage
- Suggestion – Use SSL Encryption for Logins
- Online Document Signing
- Need Help: cloning Win 8 to an SSD
- Banks swapping to cheaper equipment.
- Disable & completely delete WSUS from servers
- Any NYC Techs? Below 14th?
- Malvertising: Not all Java from java.com is legitimate
- Samsung NP300E5C MB problem