It’s a topic that many technicians don’t want to engage customers in. And in some respects, rightfully so. Many customers have hesitation to spend money for something they see as not necessary yet; others are adverse to change and don’t wish to play the “compatibility game” that Windows 7 or …Read full article...
Category Archives: Microsoft
On Friday the 26th of October and the days that followed we saw some of the biggest product releases from Microsoft since Windows 95, not just a new version of Windows but the Windows Surface and Windows Phone 8. It’s probably not too much to say that this has been …Read full article...
Microsoft Exchange is without a doubt the 800 pound gorilla when it comes to business email, but the tide is steadily turning. Cloud alternatives like Google Apps and Microsoft’s own Office 365 are starting to take hold, and the need for an on-premise Exchange server is dwindling. My company FireLogic …Read full article...
The end of a long overdue era comes to an unofficial end on April 8, 2014. This is the date in which Microsoft says all extended support will end for one of the best operating systems the company has ever released. Windows XP, the cornerstone of most PC users for …Read full article...
- Hi From Chips PC
- Unifi AP issues
- [For Sale] Computer Repair with Diagnostic Flowcharts by Rosenthal, Morris [Foner Books, 2011]
- Sony cancels North Korea movie in apparent win for Pyongyang hackers
- [Free] HP Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 OEM disks
- not working– Create installation media for Windows 8.1
- Inundated with liquid damage from a local university. Size of ultrasonic for mobos?
- Sebring, FL
- red light in headphone jack on macbook
- My "new" laptop